2-piece light poles for nordic walking. One of the few in nordic family with external locking system!
- made of aluminium 6061;
- two-piece contructrion;
- external locking system called Click System II*;
- djustable gloves (labeled left / right);
- handle made of neoprene foam and is equipped with a padded loop;
- removable caps on the Nordic Shoe cave-type;
- baskets included - 50 mm.
- max length: 135 cm;
- length when folded: 81 cm;
- weight: 510 g (weight of trekking poles with baskets).
*Click System II - is one of the most popular systems currently used in the production of trekking poles. The system is tightened with special screws, so you do not need a screwdriver. Blocking length takes a few seconds and does not cause difficulties even when wearing gloves. Just one click and you're done :)
510 (with baskets)
rubber, with glove
|Usable length [cm]:|
81 - 135
|Collapsed length [cm]:|
|Number of segments:|
small (50 mm)
Some parts of website are still in translation process.