- Tent with much room for 2 men, suitable for expeditions.
- It will be perfect for biking, bivouacs and kayaking.
- It has 2 vestibules with much room and lots of room in the inner tent.
- by placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet.
- In the inner tent, useful pockets and clips can be found toma ke it easier to keep things in order.
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- Additional pocket, to be suspended under the ceiling, included in the set.
- All flysheet seams are laminated.
- All guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
- In the tent, materials with enhanced performance in terms of endurance and duralumin frame were used.
- 2 independent entrances.
- Due to the tent construction, just the flysheet can be pitched.
Tech specs View more
|Weight range [kg]:|
lightweight 2,9 - 3,6
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent material:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
220 x 130
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
47 x 18
|Vestibule dimensions [cm]:|
220 x 90
|Number of vestibules:|
|Footprint in the vestibule:|
duralumin [ALU GNA]
|Daimeter of frame [mm]:|
duralumin [URD ALU]
Some parts of website are still in translation process.