This product is available in our stores
TELEMARK model produced continuously since 2008. Tested by the esteemed traveler, sportsmen and improved from year to year. Use of a X-Hydro membrane provides a water resistance of 10 000 mm of water column and a breathability of 10 000 g H2O/ m2/ 24h. DWR Pro technology gives additional hydrophobicity. Universal cut is perfect for any physical activity - no matter what kind of wildness in your heart, TELEMARK provides you excellent protection against unfavorable weather conditions.
- X-Hydro membrane provides a water resistance of 10 000 mm of water column and a breathability of 10 000 g H2O/ m2/ 24h;
- DWR Pro technology gives additional hydrophobicity, and extends the life jackets and membranes;
- taped seams;
- integrated hood with 3-point control (can accommodate climbing helmet or ski);
- double-sided, laminated zipper;
- two outer pockets with laminated zipper (high enough so they are functional with a waist belt or climbing harness);
- one inside pocket and one small on left forearm;
- underarm ventilation with the use of double-sided lock;
- YKK zippers with tags of locks for easy operation with gloves;
- adjustment of jacket bottom elastics;
- high guard protects your neck and the soft fleece lining prevents beard irritation;
- slightly extended cuffs with adjustable Velcro;
- extended back also protects against really bad weather;
- when packed it fits into a hip bag;
- weight (size s): 465 g.
TELEMARK is a season jacket. Adapting to the conditions (even winter, it depends on what you wear under). The combination ofjacket and sweater filled with down, PrimaLoft or warm fleece gives you a version for winter. In the summer just universalunderwear. In autumn and spring perfectly underneath suited sweatshirts Powerstretch or thinner fleeces.
TELEMARK IN ACTION:
„They say that there is no bad weather, only bad clothes ... For the first time Ola travelled all over Iceland using the Telemark jacket made by Fjord Nansen. Three-layer, waterproof jacket quickly became her favorite clothes. Velcro on the sleeves, zip underarm ventilation and high guard hooded allowed her to adjust to the conditions. Assumed in different configurations - for underwear, for softshell, or even a down jacket - always a great check”
Szymon Nitka - ZnajKraj.pl
10 000 mm
|Breathability [g/m²/24 h]:|
yes, integrated, not detachable
|Zip in possibility:|
|Width under arms:|
|Sleeve length from armpit:|
|Size||(A) Total lenght [cm]||(B) Hips [cm]||(C) Bust [cm]||(D) Sleeve length from armpit [cm]||(E) Back lenght [cm]||(F) Sleeve length from neck [cm]|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.