This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Large family tent. Perfect for camping trips with children or for permanent camps.
- the tent has two separate inner tents. In both inner tents, useful pockets and clips can be found tomake it easierto keep things in order inside the tent. The vestibule area can be enlarged by disconnecting the inner tent from the tent. Both inner tents are equipped with mosquito nets located at the entrance to the tent;
- on the back and the front wall of the tent - two closed ventilation holes are located to prevent excessive water vapour condensation on the inner surface of the flysheet;
- the guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily and so, it is easier to avoid stumbling at dusk;
- all flysheet seams are laminated.;
- with unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly. Pitching the tent is intuitive; with colourful tips of the individual frame sections, you will avoid getting confused. The tent can be pitched by fixing the frame in the sleeves. A tunnel is formed, to which the inner tents should be attached in the inside. This can be done even during heavy rain; the inner tents will remain dry. Similarly, when folding the tent – if you first fold the inner tents, you can prevent them from getting wet. And for those who do not like to waste their time: the inner tents can be permanently attached to the flysheet; what is then pitched and folded is the whole tent;
- large vestibule between the inner tents has three independent entrances: 2 side entrances and one front entrance. They are available after disconnecting the smaller inner tent. Roof of each entrance can be raised and by mounting them onto poles, a veranda can be created (2 veranda poles are included in the set along with the tent). Flysheet entrances are zipped with TH zippers that are covered with extra rain strips, protected by Velcro fasteners;
- the tent supplied with: compression bag, two poles for setting out the veranda.
Tech specs View more
|Inner tent material:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
70 x 25
|Height of inner tent:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.