- Tent from collection designed for sportsmen. Intended to be used in all weather conditions.
- Frame construction (three poles crossed in three places) is a solid protection even during furious gales.
- With enlarged lower (strap) guy rope loops, the tent can be attached to the ground with ice axes, poles, skis, etc.
- With double-fixed side (wire) guy ropes, the tent is more stable in the wind.
- Snow skirts, to be attached to the ground (enclosed) with extra stakes. At good weather, the snow skirts can be rolled up and attached to the flysheet.
- With silicone-covered material,the flysheet is protected against degradation and aging under the influence of UV radiation and life of the tent is significantly extended. Greater tear resistance due to silicone-covered material is an additional advantage.
- By placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet. The flysheet can be pitched alone.
- With comfortable vestibule, your luggage and shoes can be safely kept. It is zipped with double two-speed YKK zipper (four sliders) sewn all over the entire circumference of the entrance. With this system, the entrance to the tent can be unzipped in several combinations (left side, right side, both sides, as well as just the upper part under the roof to provide additional ventilation at bad weather).
- Inside the inner tent, useful pockets and clips can be found to make it easier to keep things in order.
- On both sides and the back of the flysheet - three regulated ventilation holes are located to prevent excessive water vapour condensation on the inner surface of the flysheet.
- All flysheet seams are laminated.
- All guy ropes in a new colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- The tent is supplied with compression bag.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
Tech specs View more
Nylon (polyamide) ripstop PU, siliconized
|Inner tent material:|
duralumin 9,5 mm,
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.