- 2-man tunnel tent with side vestibule.
- The flysheet can be pitched alone or the tent can be pitched and rolled ‘dry’ in the rain (watch the video).
- With two entrances, the access to the tent is comfortable.
- With side vestibule, your luggage and shoes can be safely kept.
- With two entrances and two ventilation holes its easier to prevent excessive water vapour condensation on the inner surface of the flysheet.
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- In the inner tent, two useful pockets and clips can be found to make it easier to keep things in order.
- All seams are laminated
- All guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
Tech specs View more
ultralekkie do 2,8kg
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Inner tent material:|
anodized duralumin 7001 T6 8,5 mm,
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
|Flysheet water resistance:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.