This product is available in our stores
- tent with much room for 2 men, suitable for expeditions;
- it will be perfect for biking, bivouacs and kayaking;
- it has 2 vestibules with much room and lots of room in the inner tent;
- by placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet;
- in the inner tent, useful pockets and clips can be found to make it easier to keep things in order;
- at the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in;
- additional pocket, to be suspended under the ceiling, included in the set;
- all guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily;
- with unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly;
- all seams are laminated;
- in the tent, materials with enhanced performance in terms of endurance and duralumin frame were used;
- 2 independent entrances;
- with this tent construction it is possible to pitch just the flysheet;
- cheaper version of this tent - Fjord Nansen OUTDOOR SIERRA II tent.
VEIG II tent is among the winners of the three season tourist tents tests made by Mountain Tourism Magazine called "n.p.m."
The editorial board tested 10 leading manufacturers of tents; tents were tested in identical conditions and parameters, functionality and durability were evaluated. Tents were evaluated on a 1-5 scale, scores were split from 3.81 (the last one) to 4.85 (the winner). VEIG II Tent took the third place in the test (score 4.60), being second only to Mountain Hardwear (4.62) and Hannah (4,85) companies models.
Test participants (in order of scores, from highest): Hannah, Mountain Hardwear, Fjord Nansen, Salewa, Marabut, Vaude, Marmot, Quechua, Husky, Coleman.
More about the test - in VII/2010 issue and on the magazine website >
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Inner tent material:|
duralumin 8,5 mm,
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
130 x 215
50 x 20
|Vestibule depth [cm]:|
215 x 70
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.