- The tent has two separate inner tents, each suitable for 3 persons.
- In both inner tents, useful pockets and clips can be found to make it easier to keep things in order inside the tent.
- With high vestibule under the dome, a living space and a utility room can be created, especially for the time of bad weather. By detaching one of the inner tents from the tent, the area of the vestibule can be enlarged. Additional space for storing large luggage - bicycles, motorcycles, surfboard, kayak single etc. is then created.
- Both inner tents are equipped with mosquito nets located at the entrance.
- Ventilation holes prevent excessive water vapour condensation on the inner surface of the flysheet..
- The guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily and so, it is easier to avoid stumbling at dusk.
- All flysheet seams are laminated.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly. Pitching the tent is intuitive; with colourful tips of the individual frame sections, you will avoid getting confused. The tent can be pitched by fixing the frame in the upper sleeves and attaching the bottom of the flysheet to it using Fast Click System stakes. A dome is formed, to which the inner tent should be attached in the inside. This can be done even during heavy rain; the inner tent will remain dry. Similarly, when folding the tent – if you first fold the inner tent, you can prevent from getting it wet. And for those who do not like to waste their time: the inner tent can be permanently attached to the flysheet; what is then pitched and folded is the whole tent.
- Large vestibule between the inner tents has three independent entrances: 2 side entrances and one front entrance. They are available after disconnecting the smaller inner tent. Roof of each entrance can be raised and by mounting them onto poles, a veranda can be created (2 veranda poles are included in the set along with the tent). Flysheet entrances are zipped with TH zippers that are covered with extra rain strips, protected by Velcro fasteners.
- The tent supplied with: compression bag, two poles for setting out the veranda..
Tech specs View more
|Inner tent material:|
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.