Freedom to relocate, simplicity and functionality are the assumption of this tent (flysheet).
- sensational flysheet with no frame - to pitch it two trekking poles or simply a makeshift poles made of straight branches are necessary (pole height: approx. 125 cm);
- reinforcements are sewn in into flysheet tops where poles are set; using trekking poles, protective covers i.e. original ARROWHEAD or substitute tips should be put onto their tips. You should proceed likewise with the makeshift poles – e.g. using Kinder Surprisespackagings);
- the flysheet can be pitched with no poles as well, i.e. by suspending the tops under the rope suspended between trees;
- all seams are laminated. To manufacture this flysheet, high performance materials in terms of endurance have been used (ripstop mesh enhances resistance to damage by contact with sharp objects);
- all guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily;
- cover and stakes included in the set;
- with unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
FAROE OUT tent/flysheet can be pitched as stand-alone tent or along with FAROE IN inner tent/mosquito net --> FAROE IN.
Tech specs View more
|Weight range [kg]:|
ultralight up to 2.8
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
22 x 39 (22 x 31 compressed)
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
duralumin [URD ALU]