- Tunnel tent for 2 with extensive vestibule, designed to be used for mountain hiking, cycling, kayaking and camping for longer period.
- In the large vestibule, you can keep your luggage, bicycles or bivouac kitchen devices;.
- The sleeping area is suspended under the flysheet and held at an appropriate distance to it. With that solution, the interior ventilation is efficient.
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- By placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet.
- When folding the tent up, to shorten and to streamline re-pitching the tent, it is not necessary to separate the sleeping area from the flysheet (watch the video).
- All flysheet seams are laminated.
- All guy ropes in a new colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
- In the tent, materials with enhanced performance in terms of endurance and duralumin frame were used.
- Due to the tent construction, just the flysheet can be pitched.
Tech specs View more
lekkie od 2,9 do 3,6kg
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Inner tent material:|
anodized duralumin 7001 T6 8,5 mm,
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
|Flysheet water resistance:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.