- Tent for 3, with a vestibule that allows to hide the luggage and shoes.
- Perfent for hiking, cycling, kayaking or rafting.
- By placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet.
- Due to the tent construction, just the flysheet can be pitched.
- Inside the inner tent, you will find many practical solutions that willmake it easierto keep things in order.
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- Additional pocket, to be suspended under the ceiling, included in the set.
- All guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
- All seams are laminated.
- In the tent, materials with enhanced performance in terms of endurance and duralumin frame were used.
- Cheaper version of this tent - Fjord Nansen OUTDOOR LIMA II tent.
Tech specs View more
ultralekkie do 2,8kg
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Inner tent material:|
anodized duralumin 7001 T6 8,5 mm,
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
|Flysheet water resistance:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.