- Tent with much room for 2 men, suitable for expeditions. Designed to be used for mountain hiking, cycling, bivouacs and kayaking - suitable for any season of the year.
- Snow skirts, to be attached to the ground with extra stakes (enclosed). At good weather, the snow skirts can be rolled up and attached to the flysheet.
- It has 2 vestibules with much room and lots of room in the inner tent.
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- By placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet (watch the video).
- Inside the inner tent, you will find many practical solutions that will make it easier to keep things in order.
- Additional pocket, to be suspended under the ceiling, included in the set.
- All flysheet seams are laminated.
- All guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
- In the tent, materials with enhanced performance in terms of endurance and duralumin frame were used.
- 2 independent entrances.
- Due to the tent construction, just the flysheet can be pitched.
Tech specs View more
lekkie od 2,9 do 3,6kg
Polyester Ripstop PU
Nylon PU (6000mm H2O)
|Inner tent material:|
anodized duralumin 7001 T6 8,5 mm,
|Inner tent dimensions:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
|Flysheet water resistance:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.