- extremely lightweight DOUBLE FN support system is based on a profiled frame made of a resilient duraluminium tube; smooth adjustment in the M-XL range (see table of backpack sizes in our guide). It can be accurately adjusted to the individual backpack user profile; with the upper profile (that deviatesthe top of the backpack from the axis), the climbing helmet can be worn.
- DOUBLE FN makes your back perfectly ventilated during exercise, special reinforcement at the area of your head turns into a ventilation duct along the spine, and double set of cushions are the backpack’s separation from moisture produced by human organism during physical exercise;
- system components being in contact with the user's back - cushions, straps and components to fix the waist belt are, on the inside, made of breathable profiled foam covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE breathable mesh;
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length (an eye mad of DURAFLEX is sewn into each strap, e.g. for attaching flashlight);
- adjustable waist belt; in the right strap, there is mobile phone pocket, etc., secured with a zipper;
- adjustable chest belt;
- the upper flap is adjustable; in the flap, there is a large, external, zippered pocket (the zipper is covered with a strip to protect it against rain); on the internal surface of the flap, there is a zippered pocket for documents, etc.; in the flap, there are reinforced buckles to attach expanders to fix equipment, waterproof jacket, etc.
- in addition to being accessible from the top (via main compartment), the main compartment is also additionally accessible through the zippered flap in the front wall (the zipper is covered with a strip to protect it against rain); in the flap, there is a large, oblong, external pocket with side zipper with rainproof protection
- in the main compartment, on the back wall, there is a large, flat, open pocket
- main compartment has an additional, removable compartment that makes the capacity of your backpack larger by 10 litres;
- there are two gear loops in the front wall of the backpack
- the bottom compartment is separated from the main compartment by partition done up with tensioner; (it can be undone and an extensive compartment can be created equal to the entire volume of the backpack)
- the bottom of the backpack has additional reinforcement; at the bottom of the backpack and outside the bottom compartment, there are two protection straps to attach the additional equipment below
- on each side of the backpack, there is long, side compression strap, with 3-spot attachment (sewing spot-grommet-sewing spot) and a single compression strap with buckle for attaching mat, tent etc.
- 2 loops for fixing poles or ice-axe
- a handle to carry the backpack using your hands
- all zippers come from zipper experts YKK
- top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic. With this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures
- DURATEC and HONEYRIPSTOP materials with embedded mesh that increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion when in contact with sharp objects
Tech specs View more
75 + 10 litrów
|Number of compartments:|
88 x 30 x 28 cm
Some parts of website are still in translation process.