- BACKBONE PILLOW support system with rail adjustment in the S-L range (see table of backpack sizes in our guide). It can be accurately adjusted to the individual backpack user profile
- with cushions located on the sides of the spine and loins, BACKBONE PILLOW make your back perfectly ventilated during exercise; these cushions create a system of ventilation ducts on the back
- system components being in contact with the user's back - cushions, straps and components to fix the waist belt are, on the inside, made of breathable profiled foam covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE breathable mesh
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length; an eye made of DURAFLEX is sewn into each strap, e.g. for attaching a snap-hook
- adjustable waist belt
- adjustable chest belt, with emergency whistle in the buckle
- adjustable top flap; in the flap, there is a large, external, zippered pocket (the zipper is covered with a strip to protect it against rain; on the flap, there is a flexible cord with tensioner for attaching climbing irons or a rain jacket, etc.
- under the top flap, on top of the main compartment, there is a strap to strap the climbing rope
- main compartment has an additional, removable compartment that makes the capacity of your backpack larger by 10 litres; two layers of material were used to sew the main compartment; this prevents the finish abrasion.
- inside the main compartment, there is a pocket for the HYDRATION system water bag
- on the front wall of the main compartment, there is an oblong pocket and the external pocket with side zipper covered with a strip; inside, there is a zipper that makes the inside of the backpack accessible from the front wall
- there is a gear loop in the front wall of the backpack
- the bottom compartment is separated from the main compartment by partition done up with tensioner; (it can be undone and an extensive compartment can be created equal to the entire volume of the backpack)
- outside the bottom compartment, there are two protection straps to attach the additional equipment below
- on each side of the backpack, there are two long, side compression straps for attaching mat, tent etc.
- two side mesh pockets
- tightening strap to attach mounting poles/ice-axe
- handle to carry the backpack using your hands
- all zippers come from zipper experts YKK
- top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic. With this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures
- OXFORD and HONEYRIPSTOP materials with embedded mesh that increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion when in contact with sharp objects
Tech specs View more
Neoprene, Antibacterial EVA Footbed
|Pack size [mm]:|
22 x 39 cm (22 x 31 cm compressed)
BACKBONE PILLOW SYSTEM
Some parts of website are still in translation process.