Specialist, expedition, high capacity backpack. Two-compartment backpack has two compression pockets and the front pocket fastened with thick YKK zipper, which, when disconnected, is used as a small backpack. Made of durable and yet lightweight material, it is resistant to cracking and abrasion. Fully adjustable support system is not only durable, but, above all, it is comfortable. Wide shoulder straps and waist belt properly distribute the weight of the backpack. The flap is removable and adjustable, and has a zippered pocket. The main compartment can be divided using the adjustable, internal partition. On the sides, mesh pockets are located; they can be used for e.g. water bottle. Long compression strips, rope fastening system and ice axe fastening system as well as the Hydration system make the image of this useful backpack complete.
- System components being in contact with the user's back - cushions, straps and components to fix the waist belt are, on the inside, made of breathable profiled foam covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE breathable mesh
- BACKBONE PILLOW adjustable support system is made on the basis of external frame, i.e. using two rails. With adjustable height of straps attachments using strip, the backpack can be profiled according to user’s anatomy figure.
- Support system makes your back perfectly ventilated during exercise; cushions are the backpack’s separation from moisture produced by human organism during physical exercise and form a ventilation duct along the spine.
- The foam used in comfortable, profiled shoulder straps does not lump under loading.
- Due to being properly stiff (3 types of foams used), the adjustable waist belt is perfect in transferring weight to the hips.
- At the waist belt, there is an additional triangle that stabilises and improves transferring weight to hips.
- By adjusting the height of the flaps, the volume of the backpack can be controlled.
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length; an eye made of DURAFLEX is sewn into each strap, e.g. for attaching flashlight
- Adjustable chest belt.
- 2 straps to attach mounting poles/ice-axe.
- Handle to carry the backpack using your hands.
- The upper flap is adjustable; in the flap, there is a large, external, zippered pocket (the zipper is covered with a strip to protect it against rain); on the internal surface of the flap, there is a zippered pocket for documents, etc.; in the flap, there are reinforced buckles to attach expanders to fix equipment, waterproof jacket, etc.
- The backpack’s main compartment has an extra, removable compartment that makes the capacity of the backpack larger by about 10 litres
- The bottom of the backpack has additional reinforcement; at the bottom of the backpack and outside the bottom compartment, there are two protection straps to attach the additional equipment below.
- OXFORD and HONEYRIPSTOP materials with embedded mesh that increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion when in contact with sharp objects.
- Top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic. With this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures.
- Professional TXP straps; they can be easily moved and are highly durable
- All zippers come from zipper experts YKK.
- The bottom of the backpack has double reinforcement.
- Areas exposed to abrasion have additional reinforcements.
85 + 10
|Number of compartments:|
95 / 115 x 40 x 25