Two-compartment, medium-sized backpack, designed for multi-day trips, in the mountains and more.
- WINGS support system makes your back perfectly ventilated during exercise;
- system components being in contact with the user's back made of MESH BREATHABLE;
- shoulder straps and waist belt lined with a soft material covered with a flexible, breathable stretch-type material;
- adjustable support system;
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length; an eye is sewn into each strap;
- adjustable waist belt and chest belt;
- detachable, lined waist belt;
- extra main compartment that makes the capacity of your backpack larger by 10 litres;
- under the top flap, there is a strap to strap the climbing rope;
- adapted to the HYDRATION system;
- two compartments that can be joined;
- a mat, part of the tent etc. can be attached to side compression straps;
- 7 pockets (2 expansible pockets on both sides, 2 pockets in the flap, 1 pocket on the waist belt, and 2 open, flat pockets inside the main compartment on the back);
- an integrated rain cover is located in the top flap (cover attachment system is located in the upper part of the shoulder straps and at the bottom of the backpack);
- under the bottom of the backpack, there are extra straps to attach the equipment below;
- trekking poles or ice-axe can be strapped;
- handle to carry the backpack using your hands;
- DURAFLEX buckles;
- HONEY RIPSTOP POLIESTER;
- weight: 2150 g;
- capacity: 45 + 10 l.
Materials and technologies used:
MESH BREATHABLE- breathable profiled foam covered with a soft breathable mesh.
DURAFLEX buckles - top quality buckles made of plastic that remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures.
HONEY RIPSTOP PILIESTER - material with honeycomb-shaped ‘embedded mesh’. It increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion.
OXFORD POLIESTER - a densely woven, durable fabric used in places most exposed to getting torn;.
45 + 10
|Number of compartments:|
70 x 29/32 x 22
Some parts of website are still in translation process.