70 litres capacity universal trekking backpack for long expeditions.
- reliable, adjustable HIMALAYA model support system;
- two compartments that can be joined;
- detachable flap and double-tightened main compartment that allows you to adjust the volume of the backpack;
- 5 pockets (2 expansible pockets on both sides, 2 pockets in the flapper, 1 pocket on the waist belt);
- hook for keys on the flap;
- waist belt and chest belt can be detached;
- waist belt with easy take-off system;
- straps and back finished with mesh that improves air circulation;
- rope fastening system;
- 2 straps on each side of the backpack;
- rubber tensioner for fixing;
- loops for fixing poles and ice-axe;
- all zippers are YKK, renowned company zippers;
- top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic. With this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures;
- professional TXP strips are convenient for moving and highly durable;
- double-reinforced bottom;
- additional backpack reinforcements in areas exposed to abrasion (e.g. resulting from putting the backpack on the ground frequently);
- available in colours: black/graphite and total eclipse/black.
- capacity 70+10 l.
Materials and technologies:
- BACKBONE PILLOW - support system made on the basis of external light frame is composed of 2 rails. Straps height adjustment by means of strip allows to adjust the backpack to the user’s height;
- OXFORD POLIESTER - a densely woven, durable fabric used in places most exposed to getting torn;
- HONEYRIPSTOP - materials with honeycomb-shaped ‘embedded mesh’. It increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion.
Tech specs View more
HONEY RIPSTOP POLIESTER
|Number of compartments:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.