This product is available in our stores
BASTIA III Profi series tunnel tent are your robust and portable ‘four walls’ for 3 persons :) Inside the tent, you will find many practical solutions that will make it easier to keep things in order..
- flysheet material: POLIESTER RIPSTOP PU;
- inner tent material: POLIRIPSTOP;
- footprint material: NYLON PU;
- inner tent is suspended under the flysheet and held at an appropriate distance from it. With that solution ventilation of the tent interior is highly effective.
- lightweight and stable frame made of anodised duralumin;
- in the large vestibule, you can keep your luggage, bicycles or bivouac kitchen devices;
- at the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in;
- by placing frame tunnels outside the flysheet, you can safely pitch the tent in the rain, pitching the flysheet first to protect the inner tent from getting wet;
- when folding the tent up, to shorten and to streamline re-pitching the tent, it is not necessary to separate the sleeping area from the flysheet;
- all flysheet seams are laminated;
- all guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily;
- due to the tent construction, just the flysheet can be pitched.
- flysheet: POLIESTER RIPSTOP PU (5000 H2O);
- inner tent: POLIRIPSTOP;
- footprint: NYLON PU (6000 H2O);
- dimensions of the inner tent: 160 x 220 x 115 cm;
- dimensions of the vestibule: 160 x 175 x 115 cm;
- weight: 4100 g.
|Weight range [kg]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
Polyester Ripstop PU
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent material:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
220 x 160
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
56 x 21
|Vestibule dimensions [cm]:|
175 x 160
|Number of vestibules:|
|Footprint in the vestibule:|
duralumin [ALU GNA]
|Daimeter of frame [mm]:|
duralumin [URD ALU]
Some parts of website are still in translation process.