This product is available in our stores
50 litres (expandable by 10 l) capacity VIGDA trekking backpack can accommodate necessary stuff you need for a few days excursion. It has been equipped with a reliable SPECIAL PRO support system (so far it was used in FROYA backpacks) that is suitable to be used by not very tall people, women and young people. It is fully adjustable, which makes it easy to match it to wearer's figure.
- made of durable material OXFORD POLIESTER;
- fully adjustable SPECIAL PRO support system (so far it was used in FROYA backpacks only);
- DURAFLEX buckles;
- easily adjustable waist belt;
- chest belt;
- pocket on the waist belt (perfect for your keys or your phone);
- two compartments that can be joined;
- detachable flap;
- under the flap, there is a tightening strap to attach a rope (or a jacket);
- two pockets in the flap (internal and external);
- double tightened backpack’s main compartment (backpack’s main compartment is an extra 10-litre backpack’s expansion);
- two expansible pockets;
- YKK zippers;
- two tightening straps on each side;
- trekking poles or ice-axe can be strapped;
- in the middle of the backpack there is a rubber tightening strap to attach mounting poles, ice-axe, or ‘whatever’ :)
- weight: 1725 g.
Materials and technologies:
- OXFORD POLIESTER - a densely woven, durable fabric used in places most exposed to getting torn;
- DURAFLEX - top quality buckles made of plastic that remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures.
50 + 10
|Number of compartments:|