This product is available in our stores
IRON II trekking poles have been extended so they are even more universal. Great for hiking or backcountry.
- made of duraluminium 7075;
- three-piece contructrion;
- external locking system called Click System II*;
- handle made of neoprene foam and is equipped with a padded loop;
- baskets included - 55 mm.
- max length: 146 cm;
- length when folded: 66 cm;
- weight: 550 g (weight of trekking poles with baskets).
*Click System II - is one of the most popular systems currently used in the production of trekking poles. The system is tightened with special screws, so you do not need a screwdriver. Blocking length takes a few seconds and does not cause difficulties even when wearing gloves. Just one click and you're done :)
Click System II
|Usable length [cm]:|
66 - 146
|Collapsed length [cm]:|
|Number of segments:|
Some parts of website are still in translation process.