This product is available in our stores
An offer for minimalists and fans of simple solutions! The main assumption of the creators of this unusual tent is the ‘freedom to relocate, simplicity and functionality’.
- mosquito net/tent with no frame (to pitch it, two trekking poles or just makeshift poles made of straight branches are necessary. Pole height: approx. 125 cm);
- reinforcements are sewn in into footprints and into mosquito net tops where poles are set; using trekking poles, protective covers i.e. original ARROWHEAD or substitute tips should be put onto their tips. You should proceed likewise with the makeshift poles – e.g. using Kinder Surprisespackagings);
- the inner tent can be pitched with no poles as well, i.e. by suspending the tops under the rope suspended between trees;
- allguy ropesare in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily;
- cover and pegs included in the set.
- weight: 900 g;
- dimensions of the inner tent (L x W x H): 250 x 200 x 125 cm;
- dimensions when folded (length x diameter): 40 x 10 cm;
- suitable for: 2 persons;
- number of entrances: 1;
- inner tent material: MOSQUITO MESH;
- footprint: NYLON PU 190 T;
- footprint water resistance: 5000 mm of water column;
- pegs included in the set: 8 (aluminium).
With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
FAROE IN inner tent/mosquito net, can be pitchedas stand-alone tent or along with FAROE OUT flysheet --> Namiot/tropik zewnętrzny FAROE OUT
|Weight range [kg]:|
ultralight up to 2.8
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
NYLON PU 190 T
|Inner tent material:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
250 x 200
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
|Pack size [mm]:|
40 x 10