- Filling: EKO LOFT HOLLOWFIBER – a fluffy heat insulation made of spirally twisted, siliconised polyester fibres. It perfectly wicks moisture away to outside, while maintaining the user-heated air.
- The inner material is light and pleasant to the touch. It is made of POLICOTTON synthetic fibres, of soft cotton texture, water vapour permeable so it can retain the right microclimate inside the sleeping bag.
- Profiled, adjustable hood that protects the head from heat loss.
- Reliable double-sided TH zipper allows you to adjust the temperature inside the sleeping bag.
- Inside-covered zipper with an additional thermal strip.
- Due to ergonomic shape of the mummy, the redundant space to be heated may be eliminated.
- It can be fastened together with another sleeping bag.
Note: the name of the product contains ‘T lim’ - this is the lowest temperature at which a ‘standard man’ can sleep comfortably. When choosing a sleeping bag, women or people who feel cold easily, should follow the T comfort thermal parameter.
Tech specs View more
24 x 15
205 x 80
|Fits someone up to [cm]:|
EKO LOFT HOLLOWFIBER
|T max [°C]:|
|T comfort [°C]:|
|T lim [°C]:|
|T extreme [°C]:|