This product is available in our stores
BLEIK is a multifunctional stretch sleeve. You can wear it the way you like. It can be a scarf, headband, mask or a cap. All this has been obtained due to a tensioner sewn in.
- made of light MICROPILE STRETCH;
- in the upper part,a tensioner and a stopper have been sewn in so that tube scarf circumference can be easily and quickly adjusted;
- at the bottom, the fabric has been doubled by rolling the fabric up.
- length: 26 cm;
- width: 25 cm;
- weight: 34 g.
- MICROPILE STRETCH is the latest generation fabric made of modified polyester microfibre. Its main advantage is extremely efficient moisture (sweat) drainage. The moisture/sweat evaporation process is supported by special, spatial fabric structure. With proper amount of spandex fibre, the fabric has 4-WAY STRETCH system, i.e. it can be stretched in four directions, and thus, it also adapts to the body profile. With 3D material construction, the air that is retained in the material structure supports the natural thermoregulation. The external layer is slightly windproof (thick weave), which works perfect at a slight breeze.
Main advantages of MICROPILE STRETCH:
- excellent insulation - maintain proper body thermals;
- fast moisture-draining;
- anti-allergic properties;
- recommended range of underwear Micropile Stretch: -30°C up +15°C.
Some parts of website are still in translation process.