This product is available in our stores
Very convenient for both users.
It will perform well in the mountain hiking, Sunday walk or for everyday use in the city.
This baby carrier has a large rear pocket, two rear pockets for useful bits and bobs , two side mesh pockets and a pocket at the waist belt. With this comfortable and adjustable carrying system, you will hardly notice your ‘sweet burden’ :)
Your tiny tot will be secured with braces; inside, a fabric was used which is nice to the touch.
- support system makes your back perfectly ventilated during exercise;
- system components being in contact with the user's back, straps and components to fix the waist belt, are made of breathable, profiled foam covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE breathable mesh;
- it can be rail-adjusted according to how tall the user is;
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length (an eye is sewn into each strap, e.g. for attaching snap-hook);
- adjustable waist belt; in the right strap, there is mobile phone pocket, etc., secured with a zipper;
- adjustable chest belt;
- seat components and chin rest are lined with soft foam and coated with soft fabric which is nice to the touch (the lining of the chin rest can be removed for washing)
- four-point safety belts for your child;
- under the seat, there is approx. 15 litres capacity luggage compartment;
- three mesh pockets;
- additional roof can be mounted to protect you against rain and scorching heat;
- two handles to carry the carrier using your hands;
- top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic; with this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures;
- zippers come from zipper experts YKK;
- it is made of durable materials that are resistant to tearing: DURA®TEC and HoneyRipstop with honeycomb-shaped ‘embedded mesh’; it increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion;
- bearing capacity: 20 kg;
- luggage capacity: 15 litres,
DURA®TEC, HONEYRIPSTOP POLIESTER
80 x 35 x 30
Some parts of website are still in translation process.