Lightweight, technical jacket for demanding women. Very small when folded and very useful in the rain:)
Made from the highest quality materials to meet the expectations of demanding tourists. And it works not only in the mountains, but also during other physical activities, like: cycling, skating, skiing or simply during walking.
TELEMARK model produced continuously since 2008. Tested by the esteemed traveler, sportsmen and improved from year to year. Use of a X-Hydro membrane provides a water resistance of 10 000 mm of water column and a breathability of 10 000 g H2O/ m2/ 24h. DWR Pro technology gives additional hydrophobicity. Universal cut is perfect for any physical activity - no matter what kind of wildness in your heart, TELEMARK provides you excellent protection against unfavorable weather conditions.
- X-Hydro membrane provides a water resistance of 10 000 mm of water column and a breathability of 10 000 g H2O/ m2/ 24h;
- DWR Pro technology gives additional hydrophobicity, and extends the life jackets and membranes;
- taped seams;
- integrated hood with 3-point control (can accommodate climbing helmet or ski);
- double-sided, laminated zipper;
- two outer pockets with laminated zipper (high enough so they are functional with a waist belt or climbing harness);
- one inside pocket and one small on left forearm;
- underarm ventilation with the use of double-sided lock;
- YKK zippers with tags of locks for easy operation with gloves;
- adjustment of jacket bottom elastics;
- high guard protects your neck and the soft fleece lining prevents beard irritation;
- slightly extended cuffs with adjustable Velcro;
- extended back also protects against really bad weather;
- when packed it fits into a hip bag;
- weight: 445 g (size M).
TELEMARK is a season jacket. Adapting to the conditions (even winter, it depends on what you wear under). The combination ofjacket and sweater filled with down, PrimaLoft or warm fleece gives you a version for winter. In the summer just universalunderwear. In autumn and spring perfectly underneath suited sweatshirts Powerstretch or thinner fleeces.
TELEMARK IN ACTION:
„They say that there is no bad weather, only bad clothes ... For the first time Ola travelled all over Iceland using the Telemark jacket made by Fjord Nansen.Three-layer, waterproof jacket quickly became her favorite clothes. Velcro on the sleeves, zip underarm ventilation and high guard hooded allowed her to adjust to the conditions. Assumed in different configurations - for underwear, for softshell, or even a down jacket - always a great check”
Szymon Nitka - ZnajKraj.pl
|Wodoszczelność [mm H₂O]:|
|Breathability [g/m²/24 h]:|
|Number of pockets:|