- simple, lightweight and non-adjustable support system, i.e. 1 frame strip (removable), foam in the lumbar section and in the shoulder blades area (it improves ventilation and wearing comfort)
- removable chest belt with whistle
- lightweight waist belt made of foam and strip
- flexible pocket on the waist belt
- external, zippered pocket in the flap
- 4 handles in the flap (a rope can be attached)
- adapted to the Hydration system (hole on the side of the backpack, pocket inside and hook in the strap)
- two side mesh pockets
- 2 straps on each side of the backpack (done up with V-buckles)
- trekking poles or ice-axe can be strapped
- 2 daisychain strips in front
- rather small main compartment (height: 11 cm)
- there is open pocket inside (e.g. for bag of water)
- handle to carry the backpack using your hands
- DURAFLEX buckles
- HONEY RIPSTOP POLIESTER
Materials and technologies:
DURAFLEX buckles - top quality buckles made of plastic that remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures.
HONEYRIPSTOP - materials with honeycomb-shaped ‘embedded mesh’. It increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion.
OXFORD POLIESTER - a densely woven, durable fabric used in places most exposed to getting torn.
900 g (840 g bez stelaża)
|Number of compartments:|
60 x 26/28 x 20 cm
Some parts of website are still in translation process.