ANDY series tents are the perfect solution for all fans of mountain excursions as well as for young people heading for the long hiking in the mountains or ‘wandering around the world’.
- Flysheet made of 3000 mm H2O/m2 water resistance material.
- High-quality materials used, appropriate dimensions, good weight, easy pitching and good price makes it the most popular tent.
- This construction is a classic self-supporting dome with a large vestibule where your luggage and even a tourist kitchen can be accommodated.
- Pitching the tent is extremely simple because the inner tent is fastened to the frame using the Fast Click System.
- We particularly recommend Fast Click System tents for expeditions, canoeing, and camping trips (watch the video).
- At the top of the entrance to the inner tent mesh/mosquito net is sewn in.
- Additional pocket, to be suspended under the ceiling, included in the set.
- All seams are laminated.
- All guy ropes are in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily.
- With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
- ANDY (II, III, IV) series tents are self-supporting domes (igloo) that can be pitched even without being attached to the ground - pitching the vestibule roof is sufficient.
- All three versions have the same features - the only difference is the size parameters.
Tech specs View more
|Inner tent material:|
|Inner tent dimensions:|
55 x 20
|Number of persons:|
|Number of vestibules:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Height of inner tent:|
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|