ENOK is a small, city backpack made of durable materials. Will be reliable on a trip, at school, at work or at the university.
- backpack support system is excellent in making your back and shoulder ventilated - parts of backpack being in contact with the wearer's body are made of breathable foam that is covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE breathable mesh;
- S-shaped backpack straps, with adjustable length (an eye is sewn into each strap, e.g. for attaching snap-hook);
- adjustable chest belt;
- large main compartment is zippered with robust, double-sided zipper that comes from zipper experts YKK; the zipper is covered with a strip to protect it against rain;
- Easy Packing System. Long zipper around the main compartment makes packing easy, while special darts protect the contents of the backpack from falling out accidentally;
- inside the main compartment, in the front wall there is a zippered pocket; inside there is a snap-hook for keys;
- there is a large, zippered pocket in the external wall; the zipper is covered with a strip; there is a gear loop on the pocket;
- on the sides of the backpack, there are compression straps with adjustable buckle to attach an extra luggage, a jacket, etc.;
- handle to carry the backpack using your hands;
- top quality DURAFLEX buckles, made of plastic. With this material, the buckles remain stable in terms of mechanics and remain resistant to damage at low and high temperatures;
- HONEYRIPSTOP material with embedded mesh that increases the material resistance to tearing and abrasion when in contact with sharp objects.
- capacity: 25 l;
- dimensions: 43 x 30 x 20 cm;
- weight: 560 g.
Tech specs View more
|Number of compartments:|
43 x 30 x 20