This product is available in our stores
NORDIC PRO II trekking poles have been extended so they are even more universal. Great for hiking, nordic walking or cross country skiing.
- made of aluminium 6061;
- two-piece contructrion;
- external locking system called Click System II*;
- molded rubber handle with a length of 14 cm;
- djustable gloves (labeled left / right);
- handle made of neoprene foam and is equipped with a padded loop;
- removable caps on the Nordic Shoe cave-type;
- baskets included - 55 mm.
- max length: 147 cm;
- length when folded: 86 cm;
- weight: 540 g (weight of trekking poles with baskets).
*Click System II - is one of the most popular systems currently used in the production of trekking poles. The system is tightened with special screws, so you do not need a screwdriver. Blocking length takes a few seconds and does not cause difficulties even when wearing gloves. Just one click and you're done :)
|Usable length [cm]:|
86 - 147
|Collapsed length [cm]:|
|Number of segments:|