- filling: MICROfill Super-Therm - really warm, light and soft. Special micro-fibre design makes it highly springy and a perfect thermal insulation at a very low weight;
- the inner shell material is light and pleasant to the touch. It is made of water vapour permeable fibres, so it can retain the right microclimate inside the sleeping bag;
- profiled, adjustable hood that protects the head from heat loss;
- YKK renowned company, double-sided zipper allows you to adjust the temperature inside the sleeping bag;
- a fluorescent zipper slider to make your night life easier ;-);
- ANTI-BITE - anti-snag zipper lining;
- thermal strip prevents cold from penetrating the interior through the zip fastener;
- due to ergonomic shape of the mummy, the redundant space to be heated may be eliminated;
- inside, there is a 20 cm x 20 cm pocket for your valuables;
- the set includes a compression sack with a snap buckle.
Note: the value we give in T lim - is the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. Women or easily freezing people, should be guided by the parameter T thermal comfort when choosing a sleeping bag.
- Research in climate chamber - selected models of sleeping bags from each collection have been tested in a Weiss climate chamber on a complex 16-element dummy DIANA (according to the European EN 13537-2004). In this way the set temperature T max, T comf, T lim, T min. Then, the test results were calculated temperature ranges all the Fjord Nansen sleeping bags, thanks to at least reduce the risk of buying the wrong sleeping bag by the customer. Before choosing, ask yourself how we feel cold and take this into account when choosing a particular model. In most cases, we should choose the model slightly warmer than predicted earlier.
- Temperature Range acordding to EN 13537 - they refer to the standard man and a woman at the average standard effort. WARNING! Sometimes it may happen that a feeling of coldness will be different in different individuals. On the way of feeling cold, they are also affected by such factors as fatigue, hunger, malaise, early hypothermia, age, metabolism, fat thickness, etc .
- The upper limit of comfort (T max) - the temperature at which the "standard man" does not sweat and excessive temperature does not disturb his sleep.
- Comfort (T comf) - the temperature at which a man is in thermal equilibrium and does not feel cold. This value refers to the "standard", sated women, the average effort. This parameter should be guided by a woman selecting a sleeping bag.
- Limit temperature (T lim) - the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. This parameter should be guided by men selecting a sleeping bag.
- Extreme temperature (term) - exceeding this value means the risk of hypothermia and the conditions in which you can survive a maximum of six hours (parameter based on the feelings of "average woman"). The temperature should not be guided when buying a sleeping bag !!!
The above-described standard does not analyze the sustainability of non-woven fabric, which is why we decided to do something extra self-test.
- 10 washes test - wanting to see additional parameters such as the strength of oursleeping bags fill (clumping, movement),wash resistance,thermal stability in a given period of time, we decided to carry out the so-called 10 washes test (of course with the spin). Test resultswovenMICROFILL Super-Therm has exceeded our expectations. We found the sleeping bag retains itsthermal performance and the fabricdoes notchange its thickness and elasticity !!!
Now with even greater confidence we can recommend our sleeping bags!
Practical: Be sure to store the sleeping bag distributed in bags for storage, in any case, not hidden in a bag compression !!! Thanks to a validstoragewill be on all the time just as warm.
|Pack size [mm]:|
35 x 18
225 x 85
|Fits someone up to [cm]:|
|T max [°C]:|
|T comfort [°C]:|
|T lim [°C]:|
|T extreme [°C]:|