An offer for minimalists and fans of simple solutions! The main assumption of the creators of this unusual tent is the ‘freedom to relocate, simplicity and functionality’.
- mosquito net/tent with no frame (to pitch it, two trekking poles or just makeshift poles made of straight branches are necessary. Pole height: approx. 125 cm);
- reinforcements are sewn in into footprints and into mosquito net tops where poles are set; using trekking poles, protective covers i.e. original ARROWHEAD or substitute tips should be put onto their tips. You should proceed likewise with the makeshift poles – e.g. using Kinder Surprisespackagings);
- the inner tent can be pitched with no poles as well, i.e. by suspending the tops under the rope suspended between trees;
- allguy ropesare in a bright colour; with that colour they may be spotted more easily;
- cover and pegs included in the set.
- weight: 900 g;
- dimensions of the inner tent (L x W x H): 250 x 200 x 125 cm;
- dimensions when folded (length x diameter): 40 x 10 cm;
- suitable for: 2 persons;
- number of entrances: 1;
- inner tent material: MOSQUITO MESH;
- footprint: NYLON PU 190 T;
- footprint water resistance: 5000 mm of water column;
- pegs included in the set: 8 (aluminium).
With unique solutions used in the Fjord Nansen tents, tents are pitched smoothly and quickly.
FAROE IN inner tent/mosquito net, can be pitchedas stand-alone tent or along with FAROE OUT flysheet --> Namiot/tropik zewnętrzny FAROE OUT
|Weight range [kg]:|
ultralight up to 2.8
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
NYLON PU 190 T
|Inner tent material:|
|Footprint water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
250 x 200
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
40 x 10