Sensational Tomte backpack is a novelty for 2016 that is an offer of FJORD NANSEN, Polish manufacturer of outdoor equipment. It is manufactured of brand-new, lightweight and tear-resistant materials. The backpack has a ‘flexible back’ so it can be rolled up and packed into its own pocket. Despite its 20 litres capacity, it has pretty much room. With its new materials used, the backpack is ultra-lightweight (it weighs only 430 g!) and highly durable.
TOMTE will surprise you with its functionality! It not only has much room and can be put into its own pocket, but also has a detachable foam mattress (used at the same time as a back reinforcement) that you can use at rest time or at campfire when all the benches and comfortable stones are already occupied!
- small when rolled up;
- can be put/packed into its own pocket.
- backpack made as a combination of durable and tear-resistant materials: Diamond Nylon and Oxford Poliester;
- soft and, at the same time, comfortable SPONGE MAPPING SYSTEM support system with a removable mat for sitting;
- hip belt as a light, thin strip that can be removed at any time;
- 2 flexible side pockets;
- components used for strapping trekking poles;
- the whole backpack is closed with a useful flap (with snap hook for keys) where you can put the backpack.
- capacity: 20 l;
- dimensions: 44 x 24 x 21 cm;
- weight: 430 g.
Materials and technologies:
- SPONGE MAPPING SYSTEM is a comfortable support system created on the basis of a soft sponge combined with moisture-draining mesh;
- Diamond Nylon is a thin but highly durable, diamond-structure material;
- Oxford Poliester is a densely woven, durable fabric used in places most exposed to getting torn.
|Number of compartments:|
Sponge Mapping System
44 x 24 x 21
|Siatka dystansująca na plecach:|