This product is available in our stores
MONT BLANC STRETCH it is thermoactive cap which is made of light, breathable and fast drying Micropile Stretch, which is flexible and at the same time lined with a pleasant fleece. It has windproof band and suits perfectly under the helmet.
- with an X-Block band;
- quite small after fold up.
- made of warm thermoactive MICROPILE STRETCH and windproof X-BLOCK;
- warm and windproof band with the special ear cut;
- made in Poland;
- weight: 45 g. (size S/M)
- X-BLOCK - a modern material made of two layers fleece and located between them membrane. Guarantees complete protection against wind and exceptional comfort. Furthermore, due to the porous structure of the membrane steam (sweat) freely flows out of the material, preventing the accumulation of excessive moisture during the physical effort;
- MICROPILE STRETCH is the latest generation fabric made of modified polyester microfibre. Its main advantage is extremely efficient moisture (sweat) drainage. The moisture/sweat evaporation process is supported by special, spatial fabric structure. With proper amount of spandex fibre, the fabric has 4-WAY STRETCH system, i.e. it can be stretched in four directions, and thus, it also adapts to the body profile. With 3D material construction, the air that is retained in the material structure supports the natural thermoregulation. The external layer is slightly windproof (thick weave), which works perfect at a slight breeze.
Main advantages of MICROPILE STRETCH:
- excellent insulation - maintain proper body thermals;
- fast moisture-draining;
- anti-allergic properties;
- recommended range of underwear Micropile Stretch: -30°C up +15°C.