Warm cap made off MICROPILE STRETCH material.
- made off MICROPILE STRETCH;
- small folded - fits in the pocket;
- suitable for many types of clothes;
- Fjord Nansen logo in front;
- weight: 35 g (size S/M).
- MICROPILE STRETCH is the latest generation fabric made of modified polyester microfibre. Its main advantage is extremely efficient moisture (sweat) drainage. The moisture/sweat evaporation process is supported by special, spatial fabric structure. With proper amount of spandex fibre, the fabric has 4-WAY STRETCH system, i.e. it can be stretched in four directions, and thus, it also adapts to the body profile. With 3D material construction, the air that is retained in the material structure supports the natural thermoregulation. The external layer is slightly windproof (thick weave), which works perfect at a slight breeze.
Main advantages of MICROPILE STRETCH:
- excellent insulation - maintain proper body thermals;
- fast moisture-draining;
- anti-allergic properties;
- recommended range of underwear Micropile Stretch: -30°C up +15°C.
Tech specs View more