This product is available in our stores
|Size||(A) [cm]||(A) [cm]||(B) [cm]||(C) [cm]||(D) [cm]||(E) [cm]||(F) [cm]|
Aby ułatwić Państwu dokonanie wyboru i dopasowanie odpowiedniego rozmiaru zmierzyliśmy spodnie wg poniżej instrukcji. Spodnie zmierzono na płasko, a wszystkie wymiary podane są w centymetrach.
A – szerokość w pasie bez naciągania oraz szerokość w pasie po naciągnięciu gumki (bądź, w przypadku spodni z regulacją "na rzep" w maksymalnie szerokim jego ustawieniu/zapięciu);
B – szerokość w biodrach, mierzona od szwu do szwu;
C - szerokość nogawki w udzie, mierzona od szwu do szwu;
D - długość wewnętrzna nogawki mierzona od kroku aż do samego dołu;
E - szerokość nogawki u dołu, mierzona od szwu do szwu.
Thermal leggings MERINO FJORD NANSEN is extremely practical clothing produced from SCHOELLER materials! The woollen yarn (1 woollen thread) has as much as 80% wool and 20% polyamide – thanks to this, it is more durable, doesn't itch, and doesn't pill. The ecological way of processing wool by the SCHOELLER group eliminates the use of environmentally harmful chlorine solution. Additionally, thanks to the addition of silver ions, the material reduces the multiplication of bacteria responsible for the formation of unpleasant odours. Synthetic fibres absorb the moisture (sweat) generated during physical exercise and pass it on to the outer layer of the material from where it evaporates quickly. MERINO underwear will be perfect during multi-day trips in the autumn and winter season.
- non-scratchy material;
- low weight.
- leggings are made from a combination of warm MERINO wool (42%) and fast-drying synthetic fibres (58%);
- the material is "non-scratchy" and pleasant to the touch;
- STOP BACTERIA technology;
- the underwear is elastic and adapts to the user's body;
- flat seams eliminate the formation of abrasions.
Advantages of the underwear:
- warm underwear for use during autumn and winter;
- thanks to the silver ions, no bad odours develop;
- well-fitting cut, and at the same time, very stretchy material;
- heat zones providing additional thermal protection;
- a two-layer construction, improving the process of breathing and drying of the underwear;
- ideal for multi-day use (multi-day trekking, skiing, etc.);
- weight: 185 g (size L-XL).
Materials and technologies:
- SCHOELLER - is a group of flexible materials of the highest quality, characterised by functionality, durability, and strength. Elastic material which won't restrict movement but will "breathe" very well. Produced by the Swiss company SCHOELLER TEXTIL AG since 1961, when the world's first elastic ski pants were created using this material. At present, the Schoeller family of materials includes many types of fabrics and materials intended for use in a wide segment of outdoor clothing;
- STOP BACTERIA - a technology that, thanks to the use of silver ions, prevents the growth of bacteria responsible for the formation of unpleasant odours;
- MERINO - a natural wool obtained from Merino sheep - high quality, very thin yarn, considered the best wool in the world. It has a low water absorption coefficient, doesn't irritate the skin, and controls moisture wicking in a natural way. In addition, it doesn't absorb odours and is naturally stretchable. It works great as a thermal insulating material.
wełna merino (42%),