This product is available in our stores
|Size||(A) Lenght [cm]||(B) Width at the bottom [cm]||(C) Underarm width [cm]||(D) Sleeve lenght [cm]||(E) Back length [cm]||(F) Sleeve lenght [cm]||(G) Stand-up collar lenght [cm]|
HASVIK WIND sweatshirt is a combination of MICROPILE STRETCH thermal material with a windproof, breathable EVEREST NYLON panel. As a result, the sweatshirt gains in functionality and can be used for various activities regardless of the season. The comfort of use is further enhanced by a pleasant-to-the-touch material, finished with flat seams. The elastic material adheres to the body without restricting movement.
Underwear made from a Micropile Stretch fabric is best suited for activities in temperature up to a maximum of 20 ° C, and during winter games it's simply irreplaceable. It doesn't restrict movement, adheres perfectly to the body, and is highly breathable. Compared to thin universal underwear, it drains sweat farther away from the surface of the skin and can absorb twice as much. In addition, it is twice as warm. It works, among other things, in ski-touring, skiing, canoeing, cycling. Perfect for all chilly people.
- well-fitting against the body, cut to avoid restricting movement;
- windproof panel;
- fixed hood;
- slightly extended back.
- the sweatshirt is made of a warm MICROPILE STRETCH thermal material;
- windproof and breathable front panel made of EVEREST NYLON material;
- fixed hood with high collar and adjustable field of vision;
- two zippered hip pockets;
- zip fasteners by the renowned YKK brand;
- extended back;
- flat seams;
- made in Poland;
- weight: 430 g (size M).
Materials and technology:
- EVEREST NYLON - ultra-light yet tear-resistant nylon, made with ripstop technology.
- MICROPILE STRETCH is the latest generation fabric made of modified polyester microfibre. Its main advantage is extremely efficient moisture (sweat) drainage. The moisture/sweat evaporation process is supported by special, spatial fabric structure. With proper amount of spandex fibre, the fabric has 4-WAY STRETCH system, i.e. it can be stretched in four directions, and thus, it also adapts to the body profile. With 3D material construction, the air that is retained in the material structure supports the natural thermoregulation. The external layer is slightly windproof (thick weave), which works perfect at a slight breeze.
Main advantages of MICROPILE STRETCH:
- excellent insulation - maintain proper body thermals;
- fast moisture-draining;
- anti-allergic properties;
- recommended range of underwear Micropile Stretch: -30°C up +15°C.
yes, integrated, not detachable