This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Socks with Merino Wool and syntetic Thermolite fiber. The Prolen Siltex fiber inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- natural merino wool, mixed with a thermolite fiber;
- Lycra - causes soft adhesion to the foot;
- Prolen Siltex fiber: antibacterial properties, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor;
- soft, causing no pinching, double cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock in place;
- additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks;
- made in Poland.
- material: 55% merino wool, 30% thermolite fiber, 12% Prolen Siltex, 3% Lycra;
- sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46;
- weight: 85 g (size 39-42).
- Merino wool - natural wool, thinner than the conventional, having a high softness and fluffiness. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-static. It has a thermo-active properties - when it's cold retains heat, and when it is hot can cool off;
- Lycra - fiber "memory" causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience;
- Prolen Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment.
Tech specs View more
55% Merino Wool,
13% Prolen Siltex,