This product is available in our stores
SIERRA, in the COMFORT version, is the evolution of the well-known and well-liked SIERRA. The geometry of the dome has been changed, thanks to which the bedroom space has enlarged by approx. 15%. Vertical walls increase convenience and comfort of use. You can sit comfortably and it's easier to keep it clean. This construction change has also contributed to refreshing the outer appearance of the tent.
- Spacious tent for 2 people.
- Works perfectly for cycling trips, camping, and kayaking.
- New construction with vertical walls.
- 2 spacious vestibules and plenty of space in the bedroom.
- Thanks to locating the rack tunnels outside the flysheet, the tent can be safely pitched in the rain by first unfolding the tropic which will protect the bedroom from getting wet.
- Inside the bedroom, there are many practical pockets and hooks to help keep it clean.
- In the upper part of the entrance to the bedroom, there is a sewn in mosquito net.
- The set includes an additional pocket mountable under the ceiling.
- All seams of the flysheet are laminated.
- All guy-ropes are brightly coloured, improving their visibility.
- Thanks to these unique solutions used in Fjord Nansen tents - pitching is very smooth and quick.
- 2 independent entrances.
- There is a possibility to pitch only the flysheet.
- weight: 3600 g;
- bedroom dimensions (length x width x height): 215 x 130 x 100 cm;
- dimensions when is packed (length x diameter): 50 x 20 cm;
- bedroom height: 100 cm;
- number of people: 2;
- vestibule dimensions: 215 x 65 cm;
- inputs number: 2;
- tropic material: Polyester PU (3.000 H2O);
- bedroom material: Polyester;
- floor material: polyethylene;
- type of frame: external;
- frame material: fiberglass 8.5 mm;
- herring: steel.
|Weight range [kg]:|
|Number of persons:|
|Number of entrances:|
|Flysheet water resistance [mm H₂O]:|
|Inner tent material:|
|Inner tent dimensions [cm]:|
215 x 130 x 100
|Height of inner tent [cm]:|
50 x 20
|Vestibule dimensions [cm]:|
215 x 65
|Number of vestibules:|
|Footprint in the vestibule:|
włókno szklane [FIBER GLASS]