This product is available in our stores
A three-season down sleeping bag filled with high quality duck down. Fitted with 31 independently filled chambers. NORDKAPP 500 is a universal sleeping bag for spring-summer trips or, when using additional insulation (e.g. lining), for summer-autumn trips. It will also work in light winter conditions. The outer nylon fabric is smooth and pleasant to the touch. To increase comfort, the sleeping bag has been equipped with a collar and a zip baffle. It is finished with a renowned YKK zipper.
- a light outer fabric made of smooth 20d nylon;
- white duck down filling in 91/9 ratio, 675 fill power;
- the down used in the sleeping bags is washed during the production process, which gives it more fill power;
- 31 independently filled chambers;
- ergonomic, adjustable hood;
- zip baffle;
- inside the sleeping bag, at the bottom, there are two loops for attaching the lining (this prevents it from sliding out while leaving the sleeping bag);
- YKK zipper on the left side.
- total weight: 850 g;
- filling weight: 500 g;
- fill power of down: 675 cuin;
- quantity of chambers: 31;
- max hight: 178 cm;
- total lenght: 198 cm;
- sleeping bag width at its widest point: 80 cm;
- sleeping bag width at its narrowest point: 30 cm.
- temperature T max: 9°C;
- temperature T comf: 0°C;
- temperature T lim: -5°C;
- temperature extreme (T min): -22°C.
*Based on NORDKAPP 300 lab test.
Note: the value we give in T lim - is the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. Women or easily freezing people, should be guided by the parameter T thermal comfort when choosing a sleeping bag.
- Research in climate chamber - selected models of sleeping bags from each collection have been tested in a Weiss climate chamber on a complex 16-element dummy DIANA (according to the European EN 13537-2004). In this way the set temperature T max, T comf, T lim, T min. Then, the test results were calculated temperature ranges all the Fjord Nansen sleeping bags, thanks to at least reduce the risk of buying the wrong sleeping bag by the customer. Before choosing, ask yourself how we feel cold and take this into account when choosing a particular model. In most cases, we should choose the model slightly warmer than predicted earlier.
- Temperature Range acordding to EN 13537 - they refer to the standard man and a woman at the average standard effort. WARNING! Sometimes it may happen that a feeling of coldness will be different in different individuals. On the way of feeling cold, they are also affected by such factors as fatigue, hunger, malaise, early hypothermia, age, metabolism, fat thickness, etc .
- The upper limit of comfort (T max) - the temperature at which the "standard man" does not sweat and excessive temperature does not disturb his sleep.
- Comfort (T comf) - the temperature at which a man is in thermal equilibrium and does not feel cold. This value refers to the "standard", sated women, the average effort. This parameter should be guided by a woman selecting a sleeping bag.
- Limit temperature (T lim) - the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. This parameter should be guided by men selecting a sleeping bag.
- Extreme temperature (term) - exceeding this value means the risk of hypothermia and the conditions in which you can survive a maximum of six hours (parameter based on the feelings of "average woman"). The temperature should not be guided when buying a sleeping bag!
35 x 19
198 x 80 x 30
|Fits someone up to [cm]:|
|Waga wypełnienia [g]:|
|Fill power [cuin]:|
|T max [°C]:|
|T comfort [°C]:|
|T lim [°C]:|
|T extreme [°C]:|
|Type of filling:|