This product is available in our stores
The sleeping bag was filled with goose down, which was previously impregnated. Thanks to this treatment, the sleeping bag will deal with moisture better, absorb water more slowly and dry faster. Perfect for cycling, kayaking or traversing the Main Beskid Trail.
- a light outer fabric made of smooth 20d nylon;
- hydrophobic goose down filling in 93/7 ratio, 800 fill power;
- the down used in the sleeping bags is washed during the production process, which gives it more fill power;
- 33 independently filled chambers;
- ergonomic, adjustable hood;
- collar and zip baffle;
- inside the sleeping bag, at the bottom, there are two loops for attaching the lining (this prevents it from sliding out while leaving the sleeping bag);
- YKK zipper on the right side;
- opened bottom part of the sleeping bag.
- total weight: 800 g;
- filling weight: 400 g;
- fill power of down: 800 cuin;
- packed size: 35 x 18 cm;
- quantity of chambers: 33;
- max hight: 195 cm;
- total lenght: 225 cm;
- sleeping bag width at its widest point: 85 cm;
- sleeping bag width at its narrowest point: 35 cm.
- temperature T max: 9°C;
- temperature T comf: 0°C;
- temperature T lim: -5°C;
- temperature extreme (T min): -22°C.
*Based on NORDKAPP 300 lab test.
Note: the value we give in T lim - is the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. Women or easily freezing people, should be guided by the parameter T thermal comfort when choosing a sleeping bag.
- Research in climate chamber - selected models of sleeping bags from each collection have been tested in a Weiss climate chamber on a complex 16-element dummy DIANA (according to the European EN 13537-2004). In this way the set temperature T max, T comf, T lim, T min. Then, the test results were calculated temperature ranges all the Fjord Nansen sleeping bags, thanks to at least reduce the risk of buying the wrong sleeping bag by the customer. Before choosing, ask yourself how we feel cold and take this into account when choosing a particular model. In most cases, we should choose the model slightly warmer than predicted earlier.
- Temperature Range acordding to EN 13537 - they refer to the standard man and a woman at the average standard effort. WARNING! Sometimes it may happen that a feeling of coldness will be different in different individuals. On the way of feeling cold, they are also affected by such factors as fatigue, hunger, malaise, early hypothermia, age, metabolism, fat thickness, etc .
- The upper limit of comfort (T max) - the temperature at which the "standard man" does not sweat and excessive temperature does not disturb his sleep.
- Comfort (T comf) - the temperature at which a man is in thermal equilibrium and does not feel cold. This value refers to the "standard", sated women, the average effort. This parameter should be guided by a woman selecting a sleeping bag.
- Limit temperature (T lim) - the lowest temperature at which the "standard man" can sleep comfortably. This parameter should be guided by men selecting a sleeping bag.
- Extreme temperature (term) - exceeding this value means the risk of hypothermia and the conditions in which you can survive a maximum of six hours (parameter based on the feelings of "average woman"). The temperature should not be guided when buying a sleeping bag!
35 x 18
225 x 85 x 35
|Fits someone up to [cm]:|
hydrofobowy puch gęsi
|Waga wypełnienia [g]:|
|Fill power [cuin]:|
|T max [°C]:|
|T comfort [°C]:|
|T lim [°C]:|
|T extreme [°C]:|