Warm socks with wool, perfect for cooler days. Featured every day and for tourism. The silver ions inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- around the fingers and sole are made of thicker fabric ensuring warmth and comfort, the upper part of the sock is made of thinner fabric;
- the wool guarantees a pleasant warmth and comfort. The natural merino wool, mixed with a polyacrylate, ensures excellent thermal insulation and ventilation of the skin and long-lasting feeling of dryness;
- Lycra® - causes soft adhesion to the foot;
- System Stop-Bacteria: antibacterial properties, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor;
- flat seam toe for comfort;
- additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks.
- material: 42% wool, 42% Poliakryl, 13% Prolen, 3% Lycra;
- color: brown/beige;
- sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46.
- Lycra® - fiber "memory" causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience;
- System Stop-Bacteria: Prolen® Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment.
Tech specs View more
42% wool, 42% Polyacrylic, 13% Prolen, 3% Lycra