This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Low socks for trips and daily use eg. to work.
- Coolmax® wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock;
- Lycra® - causes soft adhesion to the foot;
- System Stop-Bacteria: antibacterial properties, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor;
- an additional layer of fabric with acrylic fibers Amicor® placed along the foot provides a feeling of softness also has antifungal and antibacterial properties;
- soft, causing no pinching, double cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock in place;
- channels placed along the rate of increase heat dissipation;
- flat seam toe for comfort;
- additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks.
- material: 69% Amicor, 14% Coolmax, 15% Prolen Siltex, 2% Lycra;
- color: grey;
- sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46.
- Coolmax® - fiber developed by DuPont, wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock. Prevents thus overheating of the foot and provides a pleasant sensation of dryness;
- Lycra® - fiber "memory" causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience;
- System Stop-Bacteria: Prolen® Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment;
- acrylic Amicor® provide a feeling of softness and as fiber Prolen® Siltex has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Amicor® fiber is arranged along the foot.
Tech specs View more
69% Amicor, 14% Coolmax, 15% Prolen, 2% Lycra