This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Socks with Kevlar high-strength abrasion. The Stop-Bacteria inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- natural merino wool, mixed with a polyacrylate, ensures excellent thermal insulation and ventilation of the skin and long-lasting feeling of dryness;
- Coolmax® wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock;
- Lycra® - causes soft adhesion to the foot;
- Kevlar – it provides high strength sock in places such as the heel and toes;
- System Stop-Bacteria: antibacterial properties, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor;
- soft, causing no pinching, double cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock in place;
- additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks.
- material: 35% wool, 35% polyacrylic, 12% Coolmax, 11% Prolen Siltex, 4% Kevlar, 3% Lycra;
- sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46.
- Coolmax® - fiber developed by DuPont, wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock. Prevents thus overheating of the foot and provides a pleasant sensation of dryness;
- Lycra® - fiber "memory" causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience;
- Poliakryl (PAN) - thick synthetic fiber, pleasant to the touch, which is perfect for cold winter days (it has similar properties to wool). It is characterized by an extraordinary lightness. Clothes made of polyacrylic is durable, resistant to wear and easy to care for;
- Kevlar – fiber provides high durability socks in the most exposed to damage and abrasion, such as the heel and toes;
- System Stop-Bacteria: Prolen® Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment;
- Merino wool - natural wool, thinner than the conventional, having a high softness and fluffiness. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-static. It has a thermo-active properties - when it's cold retains heat, and when it is hot can cool off.
Tech specs View more
35 % Wool, 35 % Polyacrylic, 12 % Coolmax, 11 % Prolen Siltex